Stylish Black coloured Butterfly Net Lehenga Choli
You Save: ₹ 2,050.00 (18%)
Earn 9950 Kavra Smile Rewards = worth ₹ 99.00
Signup and get 5% OFF, Code: KAVRA5
10% OFF on next order for Verified Photo Reviews
Unstitched Black Butterfly Net Lehenga Choli having Art Satin Silk Inner with thread, dori, zari and sequins Full Embroidery Work all over the Lehenga, Blouse and Dupatta
|Product Type:||Lehenga Choli with Dupatta|
|Lehenga Fabric:||Butterfly Net|
|Lehenga Inner Fabric:||Art Satin Silk|
|Lehenga Work:||thread, dori, zari and sequins Full Embroidery Work|
|Blouse / Choli Fabric:||Butterfly Net|
|Blouse / Choli Color:||Black|
|Blouse / Choli Work:||Front and Back thread, dori, zari and sequins Full Embroidery|
|Blouse Size:||Upto 44 Size unstitched|
|Dupatta Fabric:||Butterfly Net|
|Dupatta Work:||thread, dori, zari and sequins Full Embroidery Work with Border|
|Wash Care:||Dry Clean|
|Occasion:||Bridal Wear, Weddings, Engagement, Mehendi, Sangeet|
|Product Cat:||Aawiya Inayat V1|
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
1. The appearance, freshness of fabric and longevity of your clothes depends a lot on your washing. Wash your clothes only when necessary as water is precious and aired sufficiently.
Wash Care is mentioned for all our garments. We would suggest dry clean for silk, heavy embroidery work done sarees, lehenga, and salwar suits.
2. Keep your garments in clean, dry and closed spaces with natural moth repellents. Refold your sarees at least every three months so that there is no tear in the fold lines.
3. Cotton clothes, especially handlooms should be washed with hand, dried in shades as there may be shrinkage. Some traditional sarees especially chanderi sarees should be kept with a towel/cloth in between folds or use cotton saree bags.
4. Wash ikat, natural dyed clothes, block prints separately as they may bleed a lot of colour.
5. Soaking, rinsing and drying should be quick.
6. For storage of pure handloom sarees always use cotton saree bags. Store heavy sequins and beaded work sarees, salwar suits and lehengas on broad and wide hangers.
7. Keep your costly and delicate and intrinsic work merchandise away from harsh chemicals, sprays and perfumes. Use of steam iron is better.
1. Always keep your Jewellery wrapped with cotton/soft cloth/face tissue paper in a box to avoid scratches.
2. Keep sprays and perfumes away from your jewellery. So wear your jewellery last to avoid perfume sprays on your jewellery.
3. Do not wash or keep your jewellery in water. Use jewelley cleaning solutions with gentle rub using soft brushes.