Navy blue printed A-line cotton kurta with white palazzo
You Save: ₹ 1,000.00 (46%)
Earn 1199 Kavra Smile Rewards = worth ₹ 11.00
Signup and get 5% OFF, Code: KAVRA5
10% OFF on next order for Verified Photo Reviews
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
|Kurta Type:||Straight Cut Kurti|
|Kurta Fabric:||Pure Cotton|
|Kurta Colour:||Navy Blue|
|Kurta Pattern:||Printed Kurti with Side Slits|
|Kurta Length:||Below Knee Length|
|Kurta Closure:||Front Buttons|
|Bottom Fabric:||Pure Cotton|
|Bottom Length:||Ankle Length|
|Bottom Closure:||Waistband - Drawstring / Partially Elasticated|
|Occasion:||Daily Wear, Summer Wear, Casual Wear|
|Wash Care:||Hand Wash|
Size Chart given below is as per the Body Measurements and not garment.
Please check your body measurement to find out which size will fit you
|SIZE CHART (in inches)|
1. The appearance, freshness of fabric and longevity of your clothes depends a lot on your washing. Wash your clothes only when necessary as water is precious and aired sufficiently.
Wash Care is mentioned for all our garments. We would suggest dry clean for silk, heavy embroidery work done sarees, lehenga, and salwar suits.
2. Keep your garments in clean, dry and closed spaces with natural moth repellents. Refold your sarees at least every three months so that there is no tear in the fold lines.
3. Cotton clothes, especially handlooms should be washed with hand, dried in shades as there may be shrinkage. Some traditional sarees especially chanderi sarees should be kept with a towel/cloth in between folds or use cotton saree bags.
4. Wash ikat, natural dyed clothes, block prints separately as they may bleed a lot of colour.
5. Soaking, rinsing and drying should be quick.
6. For storage of pure handloom sarees always use cotton saree bags. Store heavy sequins and beaded work sarees, salwar suits and lehengas on broad and wide hangers.
7. Keep your costly and delicate and intrinsic work merchandise away from harsh chemicals, sprays and perfumes. Use of steam iron is better.
1. Always keep your Jewellery wrapped with cotton/soft cloth/face tissue paper in a box to avoid scratches.
2. Keep sprays and perfumes away from your jewellery. So wear your jewellery last to avoid perfume sprays on your jewellery.
3. Do not wash or keep your jewellery in water. Use jewelley cleaning solutions with gentle rub using soft brushes.