Cream Net Embroidered Designer Lehenga Choli
You Save: ₹ 2,000.00 (22%)
Earn 7250 Kavra Smile Rewards = worth ₹ 72.00
Signup and get 5% OFF, Code: KAVRA5
10% OFF on next order for Verified Photo Reviews
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
|Dress Type:||Semi-stitched Circular Net Lehenga Choli with Dupatta|
|Lehenga Inner:||Micro Cotton Inner with Premium Quality Can-Can|
|Lehenga Work:||Thread, Sequence Embroidery and Dori Work|
|Lehenga Flair:||3.5 metres|
|Blouse Length:||Can be customized up to 44 inches|
|Blouse Work:||Thread and Sequence Embroidery|
|Dupatta Work:||Thread embroidered work|
|Occasion:||Festive Wear, Bridesmaid Wear, Party Wear|
|Wash Care:||Dry Clean|
1. The appearance, freshness of fabric and longevity of your clothes depends a lot on your washing. Wash your clothes only when necessary as water is precious and aired sufficiently.
Wash Care is mentioned for all our garments. We would suggest dry clean for silk, heavy embroidery work done sarees, lehenga, and salwar suits.
2. Keep your garments in clean, dry and closed spaces with natural moth repellents. Refold your sarees at least every three months so that there is no tear in the fold lines.
3. Cotton clothes, especially handlooms should be washed with hand, dried in shades as there may be shrinkage. Some traditional sarees especially chanderi sarees should be kept with a towel/cloth in between folds or use cotton saree bags.
4. Wash ikat, natural dyed clothes, block prints separately as they may bleed a lot of colour.
5. Soaking, rinsing and drying should be quick.
6. For storage of pure handloom sarees always use cotton saree bags. Store heavy sequins and beaded work sarees, salwar suits and lehengas on broad and wide hangers.
7. Keep your costly and delicate and intrinsic work merchandise away from harsh chemicals, sprays and perfumes. Use of steam iron is better.
1. Always keep your Jewellery wrapped with cotton/soft cloth/face tissue paper in a box to avoid scratches.
2. Keep sprays and perfumes away from your jewellery. So wear your jewellery last to avoid perfume sprays on your jewellery.
3. Do not wash or keep your jewellery in water. Use jewelley cleaning solutions with gentle rub using soft brushes.