Readymade Crimson Red Silk Georgette With Embroidery Work Ready To Wear One Minute Saree
You Save: ₹ 1,500.00 (25%)
Earn 4500 Kavra Smile Rewards = worth ₹ 45.00
Signup and get 5% OFF, Code: KAVRA5
10% OFF on next order for Verified Photo Reviews
Readymade Crimson Red Silk Georgette With Embroidery Work Ready To Wear One Minute Saree. Saree is beautifully done with embroidery work on Saree border and Blouse. The saree comes with a crimson red coloured floral embroidery work on blouse, makes it a perfect saree for elite occasions and parties.
Note: Readymade Saree with Readymade Blouse
|Saree Type:||Lehenga Style Pre Pleated Saree, Readymade Saree with Readymade Blouse|
|Saree Fabric:||Silk Georgette, Crush Silk
|Saree Colour:||Crimson Red|
|Saree Work:||Thread, Cord and Zari embroidery work on Saree|
|Blouse Fabric:||Raw Silk|
|Blouse Colour:||Crimson Red|
|Blouse Work:||Pearl shoulder Brooch Work|
|Blouse Type:||Readymade Blouse. Customisation Upto 40 Inches|
|Blouse Length:||14-15 Inches|
|Sleeve Length:||8-10 Inches|
|Occasion:||Festive Wear, Party Wear|
|Wash Care:||Dry Clean to maintain the sharp look of fabric|
|Catalog ID:||Mahotsav Rumaani 5400|
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
1. The appearance, freshness of fabric and longevity of your clothes depends a lot on your washing. Wash your clothes only when necessary as water is precious and aired sufficiently.
Wash Care is mentioned for all our garments. We would suggest dry clean for silk, heavy embroidery work done sarees, lehenga, and salwar suits.
2. Keep your garments in clean, dry and closed spaces with natural moth repellents. Refold your sarees at least every three months so that there is no tear in the fold lines.
3. Cotton clothes, especially handlooms should be washed with hand, dried in shades as there may be shrinkage. Some traditional sarees especially chanderi sarees should be kept with a towel/cloth in between folds or use cotton saree bags.
4. Wash ikat, natural dyed clothes, block prints separately as they may bleed a lot of colour.
5. Soaking, rinsing and drying should be quick.
6. For storage of pure handloom sarees always use cotton saree bags. Store heavy sequins and beaded work sarees, salwar suits and lehengas on broad and wide hangers.
7. Keep your costly and delicate and intrinsic work merchandise away from harsh chemicals, sprays and perfumes. Use of steam iron is better.
1. Always keep your Jewellery wrapped with cotton/soft cloth/face tissue paper in a box to avoid scratches.
2. Keep sprays and perfumes away from your jewellery. So wear your jewellery last to avoid perfume sprays on your jewellery.
3. Do not wash or keep your jewellery in water. Use jewelley cleaning solutions with gentle rub using soft brushes.