Blue Net Lehenga Choli with Embroidery
Showcasing a blue coloured gorgeous, stunning, designer heavy work lehenga, with beautifully crafted embroidery cording, sequins & thread and badla embroidery work with heavy zarkan and mirror hand embellishments specially for the wedding and festive seasons
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
|Product Type:||Semi-Stitched Lehenga with unstitched Choli with Dupatta|
|Lehenga Inner Fabric:||Santoon Inner|
|Lehenga Length:||44 Inches and flair is 3 metres|
|Lehenga Work:||Beautifully crafted embroidery cording, sequins, thread badla work with heavy zarkan hand embellishment|
|Blouse / Choli Fabric:||Net|
|Blouse / Choli Color:||Matching|
|Blouse / Choli Length:||17 Inches and bust size upto 44 Inches|
|Blouse / Choli Work:||Beautifully crafted work on net fabric with cordings, sequins, thread embroidery & badla work with heavy hand embellished zarkan work on front side, back side and on sleeves|
|Dupatta Fabric:||Net 2.5 metres|
|Dupatta Work:||Beautiful Cording, Sequins & Thread Embroidery on net with four side fully embroidered border including heavy zarkan embellishments|
|Wash Care:||Dry Clean|
|Occasion:||Bridal Wear, Weddings, Engagement, Mehendi, Sangeet|
1. The appearance, freshness of fabric and longevity of your clothes depends a lot on your washing. Wash your clothes only when necessary as water is precious and aired sufficiently.
Wash Care is mentioned for all our garments. We would suggest dry clean for silk, heavy embroidery work done sarees, lehenga, and salwar suits.
2. Keep your garments in clean, dry and closed spaces with natural moth repellents. Refold your sarees at least every three months so that there is no tear in the fold lines.
3. Cotton clothes, especially handlooms should be washed with hand, dried in shades as there may be shrinkage. Some traditional sarees especially chanderi sarees should be kept with a towel/cloth in between folds or use cotton saree bags.
4. Wash ikat, natural dyed clothes, block prints separately as they may bleed a lot of colour.
5. Soaking, rinsing and drying should be quick.
6. For storage of pure handloom sarees always use cotton saree bags. Store heavy sequins and beaded work sarees, salwar suits and lehengas on broad and wide hangers.
7. Keep your costly and delicate and intrinsic work merchandise away from harsh chemicals, sprays and perfumes. Use of steam iron is better.
1. Always keep your Jewellery wrapped with cotton/soft cloth/face tissue paper in a box to avoid scratches.
2. Keep sprays and perfumes away from your jewellery. So wear your jewellery last to avoid perfume sprays on your jewellery.
3. Do not wash or keep your jewellery in water. Use jewelley cleaning solutions with gentle rub using soft brushes.